Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've been tagged by Poorn.

The significance of number 1-10 in my life.Thought I'll give this a shot

1: The no of siblings i have. Only. Thank god.Also, the number of cameras i own.

2: The nag brigade. My parents. Annoying and equally adorable.

3: No of careers i wan to have. Simultaneously. It also signifies the number of BFF. ( Gwad! i sound so lame!)

4:No of alumni i belong to. Nagasena Vidyalaya Vidya Mandir, Mount carmel college, VIT.

5: No of years in Mount Carmel college. Those were the best days.. and all that.
6:No of crushes ive had. Its a pitiful number.:(

7:No of MAD cousins i have. My childhood wouldnt have been the same without them

8: Is the number of days left for me to finish my thesis

9: I just like this number.I do.

10: Is the rank i was stuck most of my school life.

This is a special inclusion.

11. The number of active Thikkal club member. My favorite type of people.

Well. Its an attempt.

Update: Im in lab at 7 on a saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Good attempt Meg I. Number 1 and 2 in you post and my post are similar.

    Sad that you were stuck in a lab on a Saturday evening, but you leave all that behind in a week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, i was sadder when i was in lab on Sunday, by myself. But im over it.

    ReplyDelete